Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is a hurricane bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rileyman6678, Feb 20, 2010.

1. My friend said he tried a hurricane bong and I have never heard of one before. What are they?

2. The Hurricane Bong is a state-of-the-art water pipe that is manufactured by skilled glass artisans in Austria. All varieties of the hurricane feature atleast 3 air-jets along the walls of the bong that cause the smoke to rise in a spiral motion forcing the tar and other particulates in the smoke to collect at the air-jet's entrance. As a result the smoke is much smoother and the bong fills much quicker than traditional bongs. Other useful features include the ashcatcher that prevents burnt matter from entering the main chamber and a carb hole that allows the smoke to be cleared without removing the bowl.

first link from google....

3. I would rather have a persons explanation rather than the scientific explanation. I still dont understand what it is.

4. atleast 3 air-jets along the walls of the bong that cause the smoke to rise in a spiral motion forcing the tar and other particulates in the smoke to collect at the air-jet's entrance. As a result the smoke is much smoother and the bong fills much quicker than traditional bongs.

if ya cant understand that i cant help ya
    google it

5. [​IMG]

those tiny little slit things are the 'air jets'

6. Yo that looks sick.

7. I have to get one! Once my new plant finishes growing I'm going to get that thing!

8. arnt they really hard to break? i dunno, thats what i heard.

i see the little slits but...i dont see how they would do anything but make it not air tight :p looks ill though.

9. Damn, now I know I probably turned away from this place. All It's going to do is add to my bucket list. Adding one hurrican bong, check. It's all good though, I can't wait to find one.:eek: