Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is a good sativa?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lunach1ck, Apr 3, 2017.

1. What is a good sativa option for someone with paranoia and anxiety issues?

2. Blue Dream
    Sour Diesel
    Super Silver Haze

3. jack herer :)

4. What about Durban Poison? Is it a good strain?

5. 1durban can be excellent. Muay Thai food also

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

6. #7 WizSteve, Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    I would not suggest they use sativa unless you grown it yourself made it fully ripe it will be missing CBN for those conditions I would say Indica Hindu Kush . CBN is what you want.

However if your adding depression Than THC-V is wanted which is found mostly in Panama Red, Durban Poison ,and Thai strains herb that make sure giggle or just plain smile ear to ear.

Biggest problem with sativa is they grow so dam big just look at the post below lol 10-20 feet is common the one below is 11-14 week which is on the low side for sativa closer to landrace you get longer they take few are 6 months of flowering. However this would work for depression and not what your seeking this would just make it so much worse lol. Dam I want some :)
    ((High Extreme effect of psychedelic sativa: dense, stimulant and very long lasting. It may be devastating for beginners. Recommended only for the harder and most experienced sativa users.))

7. I have the same issues. Alaskan Thunder Fuck worked for me.