What is a good replacement for socom?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by letsmokeasweet, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Hey yeast they turned the game off and in some of my free time I will play gta or socom 4but I don't get the rush or the thrill that playing so com online does for me....

Does anyone have any games I should try out while I smoke and play video games?
    i like shooters like socom. I like so com because of the over the shoulder view

Man I'm high I'm going to go to game stop later on iand pick out a game

What's good? Battlefield?
    Thnx

2. A fun game was Ghost Recon Future Soldier, but I don't know if a lot of people play it anymore. I don't have my PS3 anymore to check. You should be able to get it cheap though.

Battlefield is a completely different experience than SOCOM. For one, it's a first-person shooter, not 3rd person over-the-shoulder.

3. Nothing really beats Socom II for me.

All the current socoms aren't that pleasing since none are at all similar to Socom II.

What I AM having fun with now until H-hour comes out (same creators as Socom II) is playing battlefield which I'm enjoying the shit out of.

So yeah! Look out for H-hour!

4. I remember I played one of the first ghost recons, I think it was ghost recon, it was Tom Clancy something....it came out around the time as the first socom, but I was pretty much was hooked on socom and any other game for me was inferior.....
    Is ghost recon a first person view or a third person view? That's one of the things I like about socom is the view

5. Ghost recon is a 3rd person shooter. Well future soldier is

Sent from Divineknightsclan.com under a tree.

6. Thanks I think I may try it out

Any other decent third shooters? It seems like everything is first

7. the last of us..they only give you like 5 bullets and being rambo will get you shot with the quickness ha. third person and also over the shoulder view..good firefights man,  you need the online pass though which comes with every -new- copy.   hmm i guess we gotta wait till the new metal gear online then.

8. Yea shit how could I forget that! Best game I have played in a while! Very good story, good everything. And Yea there is not really going Rambo it doesn't work to well.

Sent from Divineknightsclan.com under a tree.

9. Gran Turismo 6. 

1200+ cars

you need it.