what is a gong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by buddahbreak, Sep 22, 2009.

  1. i really dont know what a gong is so can anyone help by posting pics or describing pics will be better
  2. gong = glass-on-glass.

    used to refer to the type of connection the joints, downstems, bowls, etc have.

    no rubber washers, etc...
  3. so basically my roor is a gong
  4. yes it certainly should be...or its not a ROOR. haha. im sure it is!....
  5. [​IMG]

    a ground glass fitting looks like this however:


Share This Page