what is a fair price for a lb of mids?

Discussion in 'General' started by mysicklown, Aug 1, 2009.

1. I've been buying fire off my dealer for about 3 months now. he's never shitted me in the past, but I was thinking of getting a pound of mids from him. What does everyone think I should pay?

2. I've been buying sexual favors off my dealer for about 3 months now. he's never shitted on me in the past, but I was thinking about getting him to drop a deuce on my face. What does everyone think I should pay?

3. 16 would be the most id ever pay.

4. Lmao:smoke:

5. $700 unless it's better than brick weed

6. 7 stolen iPods and a rimjob. That's what I charge, anyway.

7. Depends what you've been getting off of him. How much are you copping o's for? Multiply that by 16 and subtract a few hundred, that should be your answer.

8. who in the right mind possessed you to go out and purposely buy middies?

9. Yeah 7 bill for that compact herb that u can tell was a brick. 8-9 bill for mid is norm here, if anyone say a stack I wouldn't do it cuz they tryna get you

10. 1000-1200 here but our prices suck

11. ....16? 1600? ahahahaha

schwag/mids $500-600 pound regardless of quality, shit is garbage that nobody should be fucking selling anyways, same with beasters

spend that $1500 you're going to get charged to set up a nice grow room and put the douchebags who sell schwag out of business

12. I got 4 ipods and a gameboy advance, I also got these cheeseburgers.

13. YOU FUCKING ROCK.... i want this t obe in a movie scene

14. what do you want for the cheese off of those burgers because i'm willing to trade the fett man

15. Sig'd!

16. No... No... You never risk fett bro!

17. 1100 is the most I would pay, but that shit better be pretty good

18. #18 iliketosmokepot, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2009

Hahahahahaha. Ahhhh, Peter, my favorite retard.

Edit- if your talking Shwag i wouldn't personally pay more than 500-600. That's my deals though.

19. Fuck yes! Good call bro

20. OMG you guys have some CRAZY cheap prices, even for mids, lb's where I live are like 2k, maybe 1500 for some schwaggy shit, but also people get pay'd more where I live, but still, christ.