Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is a double barrel bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jewpothead, Jun 14, 2012.

1. i was listening to hits from the bong and the lyrics " my double barrel bong is getting me stoned" made me look up double barrel bong but what i found they are just normal bongs did i get misinformed and if i did was is a double barrel bong and whats the difference between that and a normal bong

2. Probably just a metaphor, like a double barrel shotgun will blow you away? Get it? :D

3. Maybe they mean it has multiple chambers. Also some real nice bongs have two places you can insert the slide so maybe that's it.

4. In my local headshop there once was a double barrel bong, had beaker bottom and then two barrels/ mouthpieces on either side, it was sick.

5. I'm pretty sure a double-barrel bong would be a bong that has two chambers (tubes), which would allow 2 people to hit it at once. I think it would be cool to have one

6. a double barrell bong has 2 chambers some times one big one littler. you have to clear both chambers. they work great.

7. Sounds like something someone made up on the spot and also is not that good since they are clearly a niche.

8. Might also be the two bowl adapters, like the ones you can fire at the same time

9. Sounds like that rapper's never going to get a record deal

10. yeah Cypress Hill who's that?

11. I didn't know either but youtube told me he was a shitty rapper

12. lol everyones got their opinions. Your posts tell me your a super awesome cool guy

13. Wow thanks dude if I met you I'd probably kiss you on the lips nohomo

14. You would try theres no doubt about that