Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is a cheap vape similar to the Da Vinci portable?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ziggystardust4, Jan 16, 2014.

1. I really liked the Da Vinci portable vape but i'm not really looking to pay $100-$200. Does anyone know any less expensive brands?

2. There aren't many vaporizers for under $100..you maybe could pick up something used for around that.

Lotus or MFLB would be the only vaporizers I would consider in that price range, unless you could find a good deal on a used one.

3. Their isn't a portable vape under $100 that is worth money. Anything less is usually a waste of money and will waste weed. A portable vape called the Grasshopper is suppose to come out soon for $99. It is suppose to be ground breaking... We will see, I have my fingers crossed. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/grasshopper-vaporizer

4. I have and love the mflb it was only 75bucks

5. I think it's 120 now. My friend has one and I've used it but it didn't do much for me, any tips?

6. fill a half trench and take short and frequent puffs while holding battery In for like 60 seconds

7. #7 lFourTwenty, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    OP you should look into the Arizer Solo..solid portable vape just a little above your price range..maybe $120 or $130 on ebay

8. I know everyone says to get a MFLB, but seriously they are worth it. I was going to get the da Vinci but my headshop sold out and in its place I bought the magic flight. I am so happy it is everything I thought it would be two months into owning itSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I heard it's a decent vape and on eBay you can get it around 130. Not a bad price. You're going to want to spend at least 100 to get one worth the money. Most vapes under 100 are pen vapes which don't work as well and break easily. Trust me. I bought multiple vapes under 100 and they all broke. Bought an arizer solo for 150 and I haven't had a single problem You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

10. U get what u pay for. Get a $100 vape, n it will burn ur stuff. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Get an arizer solo.

That grass hopper looks interesting, when is scheduled for release?

12. [quote name="BrendanTen" post="19349377" timestamp="1389843715"]fill a half trench and take short and frequent puffs while holding battery In for like 60 seconds[/quote] ..... That's completely ruining your batterySent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. yeah i do its called, taking a rolling paper (3 dollars) weed (n/a) and a filter (n/a) you get more high and you wanna spend over 100 dollars for somthign u can do fro 3 dollars plus ur local price for weed? god damn! man keep it old school

14. A friend let me borrow his MFLB for a week and I can say it's good for what it is. A portable cheap one hitter style vape. I researched a lot into vapes and picked up a pinnacle pro as it suited me best and I get bigger and more flavorful hits compared to the MFLB. If you're really on a budget and want a vaporizer now get the MFLB, but if you can save some more money and not want to upgrade in the future then look at the Arizer Solo or the Pinnacle Pro.