Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is a CAP?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by budsbud, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I always hear about dispensaries offering CAPS. I looked everywhere for the answer so I came here for some help. What is a cap?

2. They mean maximum price or donation amount, as in "the donation amount is capped at X dollars". That is the highest price.

3. a cap is the most you will pay for a top shelf 1/8 at a clinic. or at least thats what it is here in ca

4. yea caps are when a club will not sell thier best weed for over a certain price. In my area they tops shelfs are capped at 45 and the elites are capped at 50. Caps also could be reffered to how much you can buy at one time. Some dispensaries in my area also refer to thc pills as caps

5. Thank you all! I appreciate your answers! Your adding on to my knowledge!

6. you guys are getting raped for club weed! Boulder Creek Collective, capped at $35 top shelf eighths. nuff said.

7. yea the clubs do 4 or 5 grams 8th depending on what ones you go to though and 90% of them got a rewards program. I dont think ive ever gone to the clubbed and got a 3.5 8th

8. The collective I go to caps at $35 and $30 for budders. Highest quality shit you will find anywhere.

9. Man I wish it was legal here. Fucking eighth of dank could cost a good 70 and it'll still only be like 3.25

10. You're getting fucked without lube. Sorry bro.

11. Yup. Dispensary I go to has a good cap price. 17 dollar cap for grams

12. Anybody have a favorite/good dispensary to go to in LA? Favorite buds?

13. OK question has been asked and answered. Lets not get off topic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.