Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stev3, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Is it a type of cannabis or is it slang for a condom

2. its slang for a device that goes in the tip of your penis and spins a brush around to clean out the extra urine dampness.

3. Yes a troll indeed.

4. n.
    A water pipe that consists of a bottle or a vertical tube partially filled with liquid and a smaller tube ending in a bowl, used often in smoking marijuana.

5. ill answer ur question wit another
    DA FUCK?!
    Well if ur not a troll then itz sumthing u smoke out of

6. -1 for boner head

7. Come on man, You know better than that. :(

8. I still don't get it , my friend was talking about he accidently one but then he talked about cumming buckets so it's not a condom or what

9. BUmps llplsadee replr

10. dude seriously if your ganna troll at least try to be funny. do you have nothing better to do ?

11. Don't feed the troll yall.

He pulled the "I accidently the whole thing" meme out of the bag.

/thread

12. no^

also i r twelve what ar trolling? lol he obviously has nothing better to do that ask if a bong is a condom. lololol

13. no^

also i r twelve what ar trolling? lol he obviously has nothing better to do that ask if a bong is a condom. lololol

14. Just look it up on Google if you really don't know (I hope your just kidding). Not to be a dick or anything but this is Grasscity, you should know your stuff bro. A bong is one of the top 10 things you should know about smoking.

15. I know this is the apprentice section, but come on.

16. BONG,. Wow your such a troll. But Ill post the only picture of a bong with a nun.

[​IMG]

17. I'm laughing at how not funny you are, congratufuckinglations.

18. A bong is the severed penis of a horse that is hollowed out so parents can beat there children and not leave marks......

that or it's a pipe with water...idk i get confused sometimes:confused: