Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is 4 way?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Da_Trevinator, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Just talk to my tobacco dealer? and he said "it's 4 way but still good", what does that mean exactly? Thought you seasoned tokers would know. Thanks.

2. wait wait wait.

You have a tobacco dealer? :hello:

this is win.

3. yeah he sells me all these great strains (sarcasm)

4. In the distant future when tobacco is illegal and being smuggled into the states from Mexico....there will be dealers...some tobacco cartels will even invade our parks and forest to grow their poison...:p

5. it's a 4 way cross of different genetics in cannabis, in all seriousness

6. Thanks man was wondering the answer to this too.

But...What is a tobacco dealer?

7. :yay:

Couldn't Agree with you more.

8. a tobacco dealer is like someone who buys tobacco for minors.

This leads me to the question of how old are you.

And a four way is like a monage a trois +1

9. [quote name='Yourcatdead']Thanks man was wondering the answer to this too.

But...What is a tobacco dealer?[/QUOTE]

I think he is trying to say weed, but just doesnt wanna have any "evidence". well, buddy, you';re posting on the biggest fucking weed forum on the web.

:laughing:

10. I think thats what he mean't to say.... some people just try and cover their asses... I personally dont know anybody named swim:rolleyes: