Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is 4/20? History wise

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MattsChill, Apr 18, 2013.

1. I know its just tradition to blaze but i hear mixed responses. Some people say that europeans came up with it the way they write their date and we adoted it into our date. Ive heard that its bob marley day. But y 4/20? Wats he signifacance of that number? Still a noob stoner. Dont hate

2. The Waldos. In California, I think San Fran? Used to always smoke weed at exactly 4:20 after school.

3. I heard that some kids in california, would meet up everyday after school and blaze at exactly 4:20

4. Adolf Hitler's birthday.

5. Holy fuck you're right

6. Columbine.

The ones who smoked at 420 before columbine were just morbid psychics.

7. so wtf is the 4th of the 20st month?

i know europe is a faraway magical place but we still have only 12 months..:smoking:

8. [quote name='"italktocats"']
    so wtf is the 4th of the 20st month?

i know europe is a faraway magical place but we still have only 12 months..:smoking:[/quote]

It is the twentieth day of the fourth month, Great Job!

9. Wow haha

10. All of April in the 21st century

11. wow, total stoner thought, 4/20 is like the Christmas season to tokers, whatever personal traditions we all have when we celebrate 4/20, we are all coming together at a certain time, with thousands of other people, around the world, to celebrate one great moment

12. just want to remind all of us blades that were in high school on that '99 april 20th, to rememeber the lives lost on that day by those two twisted kids. I will always pour some drink out and take a hit for those kids in colorado. They wont be forgotten by me

13. now if only we had a weed Santa for this beloved event

14. What happened on that date

15. yes, but it would have to be more like stewie from family guy or something, " , bag of weed bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weed " on that note time to wake and bake lovelies, rofl

16. yes, but it would have to be more like stewie from family guy or something, " , bag of weed bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weed " on that note time to wake and bake lovelies, rofl[/QUOTE]

Lmfaoo