What instrument do you play?

Discussion in 'General' started by Spark It29, May 11, 2012.

1. I've pretty much always wanted to play guitar, and just last January I finally purchased an acoustic guitar. I don't take lessons or anything I just look up tabs and watch some youtube videos, and I've made significant progress.

Playing guitar is so fun. It's awesome to replicate music from some of my favorite songs. I can already play Bad Moon Rising, MaryJane's Last Dance, and Wish You Were Here completely, and can play a bunch of little segments from various other songs.

2. You should try to play the harp, hear they make great noises

3. Played the tuba and occasionally the baritone in high school. (Tuba for like 9 years or whatever it is 3rd grade to 12th)

4. i played violin from middle school through high school. i still have a violin but it needs new strings. when i get them i want to get back into it. i also dabbled in guitar when i was a teenager. now i'm teaching myself bass guitar.

i always thought it would be cool to learn drums. my dad was a percussionist. still does it from time to time.

5. Saxophone (mostly tenor, but can play all) and bass. Have played both since I was 5

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71GWS3ccmvI]Is mayonnaise an instrument? - YouTube[/ame]

7. Played trumpet till I got kicked out of marching band lol

8. i play the viola in middle school and high school but i play the cello and piano every day, it relaxes me

9. Guitar, bass, double bass, violin, piano all self taught.

10. Electric guitar, acoustic guitar and 5-string banjo

11. I had potential at piano. It was the easiest to pick up for me. I played trumpet and alto sax in middle school lol
    Tried the guitar. No bueno for me

12. guitar for certain, i will be purchasing a new breedlove or seagull, haven't decided yet

13. 13 years of piano and a few years of alto sax

14. ever since I was like 5 I wanted to play the drums but ughh
    u know how parents r..then when I was like 13 I got an eletric
    guitar for xmas but I can't really play it cuz I suck loool
    I only know like 3songs an 2 are freakishly short
    guess the only instrument I play r my vocal cords
    I don't sing that bad =P

15. played drums for 5 years but gave up because my set is a fuckin piece of shit and its mad expensive for a decent set..

16. #17 silentbob71, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
    should have said something 2 days ago I just threw away a pearl forum set, would have gave it to you...still have all the cymbals and cymbals stands though

17. pm me ASAP XD

18. Piano, guitar, and drums + I produce so i combine em all