What instrument do you play high?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Slowhandjr, Feb 12, 2009.

1. I've been playing guitar for almost 2 years...its my favorite thing to do when I blaze.

I have a keyboard I bought a few months ago too, I'm learning slowly but its alot of fun.

2. I like to put my acoustic guitar on my amp and make weird sounds. then i like to play alot of pinch harmonics and harmonics in general.. then just fuck around playing random chords trying to piece together a song for my band.

3. my acoustic or bongos, or I make my own shit on garageband or FL

4. Guitar and Drums. I play both instruments so it just depends on what mood im in. If i wana kick out some beats on drums and have an intense trip or to chill or shred with my guitar.

5. I play the pan flute, keyboard, bass, acoustic and electric guitars, mandolin and the djembe. I want to learn sitar, but they are expensive as hell. I wish I could play drums on a set, but I never actually tried.

6. H a r m o n i c a !!

7. i like to jam on the guitar with my friend, we alternate between who plays rhythm and lead guitar

8. guitar, electric drums

9. Bass (primarily) and guitar. I jam with a couple friends also.

10. guitar and piano. i acutally play better guitar high.

11. I love playing with my skin flute when I'm high. :hello:

Piano is fun to play, though I'm not good at it.

12. ive played guitar for bout 9 years, but is getting old. ive been fuckin around with ableton live lately and as a result, ill soon be rockin the pads.. check it...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVE playing bass when I'm high I'm sorry. Second is guitar.

14. I play my guitar along to The Rolling Stones. Sticky Fingers is the best!