what indica strains grow in less then perfect condtions...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jason1901, May 16, 2010.

1. are there any indica strains that grow well even in less then optimum condtions?

what are they ?

2. Most...people baby these plants too much...they can servive everything short of being eaten, fire, flood, ect...

Also what are these "less than perfect growing conditions"? Some strains are more draught resistant, some are more mold resistant, some can take less light, ect...

3. mandala seeds grow in 100 degree heat. and still come out pretty good.

4. #4 jason1901, May 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010

condtions for example: getting only 8-9 hours of direct sunlight, so what strain can take less light?

how would auto afghan kush ryder due with this much light, about half the yield as claimed I hope ?
    it would be nice to know a very good indica strain that is stealth, auto and potent that can grow well with 8-9 hrs of light as mentioned "less then perfect growing condtions'' given the fact I will be using top of the line FF products for soil, veg, and flowering stages.

5. northern lights # 5 seemed to take any harm i would cause it with open arms and still harvested amazing buds

6. Afghani, or Guerrilla Gusto.. seem to be able take a beating, resist mold, and still produce, and do fine with less then ideal outdoor placement....

7. thanks, but I should have mentioned I need a strain that is stealth too along with getting less light, and guerilla gusto seems to be described as a tall plant.

any input on the afghan kush ryder question ?

8. #8 jason1901, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    :hello:condtions for example: getting only 8-9 hours of direct sunlight, so what indica strain can take less light and is stealth ?

how would auto afghan kush ryder due with this much light, about half the yield as claimed I hope ?
    it would be nice to know a very good indica strain that is stealth, auto and potent that can grow well with 8-9 hrs of light as mentioned "less then perfect growing condtions'' given the fact I will be using top of the line FF products for soil, veg, and flowering stages.

9. come on guys!

10. ok last attempt then .. look into Next Generation Seeds.. strains used in the rain forests around BC. their strains are supposed to be very freaking hardy ..and take all the abuse..and few strains are never supposed to break 5 feet

but have never grown em myself yet... so cannot give a seal of approval yet..but T.N.G. is pretty much V.I.S.C.( just dodgen some legal BS, thanks to an inter-agency Coop between RCMP & the DEA...fucking nazis...)

look.... 8 hours of direct sunlight is not perfect ..but will grow most indicas just fine, so go for broke, dude

the autos will give you 1/2 to 3/4 an oz per plant outdoors..and about gettign 2 harvests per plant like WoS calims with this strain ..total BS..not a possible in autos...

if you want bud till your harvest in September or October..by all means pick up a couple of femmed autos..but do not expect a few autos outdoors to get you through till next year ..they just do not produce enough ....

my .02

good luck

11. are there any beginner friendly indica autos that produce an ounce or more, and are short for stealth ? if so what are the names of these strains?