What increases my yield in the last two weeks?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dr. Feel Good, Jun 5, 2008.

1. I grow hydroponically. It is my first time. I'm two weeks away from harvest, but , I think the buds on my plants could be bigger. What could increase mass and weight? Bigger buds? I currently use General Hydroponics nutrients and Sweet Leaf from Advanced Nutrients. If you know what could help me, it'd really help me and I would really appreciate it!

2. has alot to do with the lights the better they are the more bud u get also i figure ur going by weeks prolly 2months but the right way to tell is look at the pistols under a magnifying glass when there amber its havest time some strains take longer to bud out then others

3. Advanced Nutrients makes a product called Overdrive. It literally extends your flowering cycle and gives them more time to fatten up.

4. i use CANNA BOOST in the last 2 weeks and it works great.it is quite deer tho.

5. How many weeks has it been since you changed the light cycle? And if you want to check maturity, you need to look at the trichromes (resin crystals) close up with a hand microscope or really good magnifying glass (10x or more if at all possible), not the pistils. When 1 in 5 of them are the color of beer and the rest look white, your pretty much there, depending on taste.

I say this because many people get tricked by MJ into harvesting early, just before the final - and most substantial - boost in growth. I've had 5 crops and only on the last one did I let my plant finish at 10 weeks after switching to 12/12. I don't think it was coincidence that it was by far the largest, either.

E4A2S

6. your plant will flower more violently in the last 2 weeks of flowering anyway. its a last ditch effort for the plant to get pollinated so it throws out tons more pistils. you dont need and shouldnt be using any chemicals during the last 2 weeks anyway, you should be flushing. just be patient because mj packs on like 1/3 to 1/2 its weight in the last 2 weeks