Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What in the world happened?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cataclismic, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Alright so I've been working out lately without eating alot in the hopes of getting more tone for the summer. So I decided I was gonna take a tbreak because I don't have a lot and because I smoke alot and not even feel it. I ended up breaking down and smoking (I'm not doing it for a while now until I can get a vape) so anyway I begin feeling funny, not in a high sense. My body felt tired but my brain didn't perceive it to be that I needed to sleep. I felt cut off from the outside world and kept thinking I was going to die. I decide maybe if I eat I'll feel better. So I ate some fruit and my brain finally kicked in. It was like i could hear things clearly again and I didn't feel like I was going to die. Few moments later I couldn't stop gagging. I was on the phone and said "im gonna puke" so I open the door and puke all over the wall and then all over the bathroom.

So culprits are: Low blood sugar? (My guess), Weed laced?(Doubt it), Greening out?, or malnutrition?

I've never been so afraid in my life.

2. Malnutrition. Not eating is not healthy, and it won't help your body look better. You'll just look emaciated.

3. Yeah dude if your trying to lose weight not eating is the dumbest thing you could do.

4. do you guys think I should go to the doctor to make sure im in good health? I've had all these very scary thoughts of death lately with so many people around me dieing.

5. I would if it continues to get worse or you can't handle it anymore but have you tried toking it up?

6. I would just start eating healthier. Sometimes I unwittingly under-eat when I cut back on smoking, and start feeling really shitty both mentally and physically due to poor nutrition. Eat healthy food, and exercise, if you still feel this way maybe a doctor visit, but I think you should be fine. Don't underestimate the power of good nutrition.

7. Day 2, feeling better than last night but still a tad sluggish. Ate breakfast earlier.

8. #8 BodyBuzz, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
    yea man you need to eat, thats all it is (low blood sugar/ electrolytes etc)if you want to lose weight you need to eat, try to eat every two hours (to keep your metabolic rate up) your muscles are using your energy to heal and thats why you feel so tired + your not replacing what your using by not eating. highly doubt there is something wrong with you but it never hurts to see a doctor, and btw you can smoke and workout, i smoke a bowl before every workout, haha disclaimer: dont get blazed and drop a bar on your neck.

9. Eat more.. if you want to wanna tone yourself then eat alot of carbs. Let me put it this way.. smoke, get the munchies, eat mad carbs, sleep, heavy exercise, repeat. :) That's my routine.. in the past 2 months I went from 170-185.. mostly muscle, or that's what I tell myself at least.

10. 5 meals a day or so - you should be eating a small, well balanced meal with lots of protein and good carbs every 3 hours or so to keep your body energized and going.... its hard to do for most people, but not eating messes you up.

I'm a great example - I'm sure I've gained like 10 pounds in the last few years with my shitty dietary habits (not eating most of the day aside from nutrigrain bars or granola bars and water... drinking mostly coffee or red bull, then finally eating in the afternoon - but nothing that health!)

I know how to eat well, I've just been too lazy to cook lately...

but not eating = bad.

11. "working out lately without eating alot"

You need to hit the books/websites again and reevaluate your work-out routine, food is perhaps one of the most essential parts to becoming tone. Take it as a lesson.