What In The Fuck!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by brian8472, Aug 2, 2004.

1. ok now that i got ur attention somone tell me (who is good at fimming) how to properly do it. i was told about this low stress tecnique from a hydro grower i get weed from do i use a v-shaped razor to make the cut or a u-shaped razor i tryed to shape it to a v-shape but it broke down the center so it has about 1-2 millimeters with no cutting surface. do you heat the blade then bend her up with some slip joints or what? looking for somone who has successfully done this to reply would be neat me thinks to master this skill :)

2. well here's what i do Brian, get a brand new wilkinson sword razor blade, the doble edged type..........boil some water, and place the blade in it for a min or 2, and take it out, and dry it with a tissue, as new blades tend to have surface on on them sometimes..........

grab the side, and bend it to a kinda gentle semi-circle, and then, now this is the hard part sometimes when stoned /pished etc............do it sober, you'll have a better chance.............grab the new growth at the top of the plant, the very top, the tiny little stems, and just after the stem and between the top of it, slice through, nice and clean, you'll cut a few of them at the same time, some growers have been known to get 11 new shoots this way, as opposed to 2 with topping...........last time i got 4 or 5 i think...............search on here as i know i posted pics that i found on overgrow or somewhere, it shows exactly in a colour photo where to cut, and also an drawing of one..........just too stoned to search for you........lol.............hope that helps ya, any other Q's just pm me to make sure i get them as i may miss your reply...........Peace out................Sid

3. thanks sid ok i looked at some pics of fimming and was curious about one thing, in the center where all the lil leaves will be made on my plants (my lil clones) they have 3 sets of leaves and then a bunch of lil ones in the middle so do i make the cut in the center leaving 2 lil tiny side leaves? the pictures i viewed were hard to get a good look at :/