What in the actual fuck guys

Discussion in 'General' started by Pass the dr0, Apr 28, 2012.

1. So I made a threa yesterday day about how I like this chick and whenever we text shell just randomly not text back and then like 2 days later shell jut text back, so I was texting her 2 days ago ad again she randomly stopped and now when I'm high as fucj eating Wendy's she randomly texts me back!!

Bitches cray man

2. Bitches be crazy. Tell her to quit trippin and stop blowin your phone up.

3. Is she just txting back random shit or is she actually trying to continue the conversation? You should ignore her than txt her back at like 2 in the morning and act like nothing is up.

4. She's continuing the conversation

5. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']

She's continuing the conversation[/quote]

That's weird o_O. I would of started a new convo already aha.

6. Well should I ignore her for a bit? I'm high as fuck I have no idea what to do lol

7. Put it in the but for real like please let it happen!

on the for real do what you want man, just remember bitches come and go!!

8. ^ I have no idea what you just said

9. Ask her why she takes days to text back. Tell her next time shes going to do that to let you know she is gonna be busy so your not just sitting there wondering if shes going to txt back or not.

Or just do the same thing to her hehehehehe.

10. I wouldn't tell her that if I were you. Maybe joke about it lightly the fact that she waits days to text you, that way she gets the picture, you dont seem needy and she might even get a laugh out of it. Win Win.

11. Well she hasn't texted me back for like 49 mins so maybe tomorrow if she doesn't text me back I'll say something

12. Shes playin you man...ignore the fuck outta that text.

13. Ask for naked pictures, if she denies move on to the next

14. It's weird cause I saw this girl in class today and she didn't really say hi or anythin... Just kiss ignored me lol

15. I'm kinda leaning with this, she probably only texts you when shes bored and looking for attention with the way you describe your interactions...I say forget about her.

16. send her a surprise dick pic
    proceed according to her reaction
    ?
    profit

17. This.

18. [quote name='"Bluntman00"']

I'm kinda leaning with this, she probably only texts you when shes bored and looking for attention with the way you describe your interactions...I say forget about her.[/quote]

This right here.

19. This right there.