1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

What I'm tokin

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Qu33f, Feb 20, 2004.

1. here's what I plan on smokin within the next few hours, I think I"m gonna smoke it all up now. and I know my J's suck I just learned how to roll a J(I"m a bong guy)

Attached Files:

2. Wow someones prepared.

3. nice!!! have fun smokin it;)

4. I am!!!

5. here is a pic of my bongs the green one I got for like 15 bucks and I made the red one from a cup from busch gardens and a pen and socket and it pulls really good.

Attached Files:

6. nice bud

Good joints aswell seem as tho ure a newb to rolling they look pretty good...

lovin the bongs aswell especially the "cup"

7. doesnt matter how well joints look, they'll be gone in a few minutes. i like your green bong, ive always been attracted to acrylic. i wish i had that many joints prerolled, thats nice to know you have all those for whenever you need.

8. thx guys

yeah its too bad the headshop that i got the green bong at got shut down and so are all the other ones around me, Look foward to Chronic pics

9. looks like a good little stash

drop the white lighter though....

10. send some to me

11. they're bad juju supposedly.
    lotta superstitious stoners

12. white lighters = bad luck. i have never had anything go wrong except for when someone in my group had a white lighter.

i don't touch them, nor do i smoke when they are around.

13. man they looked better than my first j's but i dig the pipe

14. keep practisin and u will be pro at rollin, when i started i sucked also. it looks like ur just twistin on the ends, try movin ur hands and givin the middle a little twist too. hope that helps

15. yeah I pretty much have it down now, cuz I taught myself and like 2 weeks ago I figured out to roll it from the inside out, so now I can roll them like a cigarette(I don't smoke tobacco)

Grasscity Deals Near You