Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What I'm Smoking [SoCal Smoker]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JV420, Jan 9, 2012.

1. #1 JV420, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012
    I figure I'll take pictures of all the bud I grab for the next year, just to see how many strains I tackle and to look back and remember. I'll update this everytime I grab, usually grab ounces.. so probably once or twice every two weeks.

My camera is not the best, but it'll have to do.

First strain:
    Grabbed a half ounce of this, tasty smoke.. Gets me stoned as hell.
    Purple Cheese Hybrid [60/40 Indica Dom.] [110$ / Half Ounce]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Some pretty bomb weed, describe the high?

3. It's a pretty heavy high, you can feel the indica dominance for sure.. It'll couch-lock you if you let it, but still very capable of doing activities if need be. It's nice because you get that bit of head high that relaxes your thoughts and the body high to go with it.

By no means am I good at explaining the feeling.. Haha.

4. frosty, looking forward to more. :p

5. As you should man! The strains I've had the past couple of months have been absolutely ridiculous.. Wish I would have started taking pictures earlier!

6. Some frosty ass dark purp

7. flavor of the day haha

8. #8 JV420, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    Called up my regular guy, grabbed an ounce for 150. Didn't bother asking him what the name was, he just said he had some good stuff for the price for me.

Check it out, nice crystally nugs. Popcorn size, some bigger.. But looks like it'll be a good smoke. And when I say popcorn size, I dont mean no shake little bullshit nugs.. I mean nice fat kernals of popcorn.

Unknown Strain - 150 an ounce
    (There is a name, I just happened to not really ask)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. [quote name='"JV420"']Called up my regular guy, grabbed an ounce for 150. Didn't bother asking him what the name was, he just said he had some good stuff for the price for me.

Check it out, nice crystally nugs. Popcorn size, some bigger.. But looks like it'll be a good smoke. And when I say popcorn size, I dont mean no shake little bullshit nugs.. I mean nice fat kernals of popcorn.

Unknown Strain - 150 an ounce
    (There is a name, I just happened to not really ask)

[/quote]

Some beautiful nugs bet it smells amazing!

10. #10 JV420, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    Here's a picture of some stickers I've saved.. Had many edibles since, but I just stumbled upon it today.. So I decided to post it, so anyone not in a medical state can see what I can get right down the street.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit: Just realized, whoever was typing "caution" on the brownie label probably had too many brownies before printing the labels.

11. 110 for a half of THAT!?

I need a towel.

12. Haha, yeah I didn't have the 200 to get the full ounce.. I usually find real dank stuff for 200-225, then again it is southern California.

13. that purple cheese is flame for the insane brain. someone showed me alot of purple og in madison, still not as sexy as that. I think the kids same was leeham lol

14. Grand Daddy Purp [100$ - Half ounce]
    Definitely smells delicous, have yet to taste it.. so as I'm typing this.. I'm building up the courage to pack a bowl. There's a little bit of leaves on the buds, but they're really not that bad. Once again, my camera sucks. So the best justice isn't being done for these babies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. yo man i like your buds alot! good smoke!

16. Nice buds man...

Killer prices you get,im looking at $20-35 a gram for good stuff like that where I stay...

17. Weres that? i am paying like 5 lol. Nice thread! I am up in north county. Liking the thread already nice prices to!!

18. Louisiana

19. Is that Grandaddy purple green house or outdoor?