Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What I'm smoking on: 5KT KUSH *pics & review*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by High_Im_Hi, Mar 13, 2012.

1. #1 High_Im_Hi, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Hey everyone, here's what's left of my 1/8th of 5kt Kush...I got it from a dispensary owned by Peter Giron, a member of the world renowned Grizzly Genetics. If you haven't heard of them, they've had their strain "2010" featured and on the cover of High Times and Reefer Review Magazines. Their other strains, Memphis Belle, H.K.S., Aftermath, and Blue Skunk are all dank as well and true connoisseur strains. I'll try posting pics of them later.

Two things I've noticed regarding 5kt Kush

1. I grind it up and pack my bowl. I ninja flick my lighter over the bowl, ever so slightly lighting it, and this fat bowl will stay lit and cherried for the entire time. All I have to do is light it once. It starts out as this tiny dot, then it slowly expands and looks like the sun by the end lol.

2. Crystal clear ash. That's when you know it's been properly flushed. I'll try taking pics of it later and updating this thread with it. The ash is white as can be, from top to bottom, it looks like chalk lol.

Not my review, but LDog sums it up pretty well on the Nuggetry. He also picked it up from the same dispensary. Besides, it's the only review that pops up when I google "5kt Kush'' lol. And he has a better camera than me, which you'll find out later below.

And oh yeah, an 1/8th costs only $45. They used to charge $50+, but dropped the price. It's a steal. Grams dropped down to $15 too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now onto my pics...they were taken with my camera phone so they're shitty as compared to above as you can see, but it looks so much better in person. Pics don't do it justice to be honest. Even throughout the grainy pics, you can still see the trichs, that's not water, those are crystals lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed. I recently took a 2 1/2 year long tolerance break, I just started smoking again 2 months ago when I decided to renew my medical card. So yeah, good times lol. I'm glad I returned, I've really missed the ganja. :smoke: :hello:

2. #2 naz10, Mar 13, 2012
    [​IMG]

Looks mighty FROSTY

3. #4 High_Im_Hi, Mar 13, 2012
    here's Grizzly Genetics 2010 strain, the one featured in High Times

truly a unique high, great 70%/30% Indica Dominant Hybrid

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Looks dank as fuck :smoke:

5. Btw 5KT Kush is a Grizzly Genetics exclusive strain. That's why only Golden State gets pulled up. :)

6. So, how rare is this smoke?

7. As far as I know, it's exclusive to Southern California. I've only seen Grizzly strains on a few other collectives' menus, and one of them had fake and/or watered down versions of the strains.

The OP is right, Peter is a member of Grizzly, and a really nice guy. I visit GSPA quite often. He and the Grizzly genetics group are cannabis genies.