What Im doing

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by sinsemilla_kid, Jan 23, 2014.

1. 4'x4' tent, 600w HPS in Avenger reflector (seriously awesome reflector, so much more light then a standard arch reflector. 2 lady's, strain unknown, grown from clone cut from mother @ 38 days. This is the 3rd generation. 3.5gal pots pure coco. Sensi grow and bloom. Koolbloom bloom liquid first 4 weeks, kb powder last 2 and a bit. Just got a calmg to add in as well. Bit late for this one but next one. Trichs are starting to get nice and milky. Probably had there last feed tonight, flush with rain water tomorrow and water only for 5-7 days depending on Trich development. What do you northern hemisphere blokes think?Sent from my C6903 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Nice one. This Northern hemisphere bloke approves.

3. cheers xandur, still lacking a bit of overall harvest weight I think. This is my first grow with the screen. Used to just tie the main branches down. Screen works well just fiddly to make sure the plants fill it up. I think the screen should be about 4"lower than it is. Sent from my C6903 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. Nice canopy. Amazing you made it this far with those beautiful plants without the calmag. How high is your screen from the top of your pot? Going to be implementing a screen in my current grow once they're big enough. Was thinking 8-10".
    Good luck on your grow

5. Thanks bloke I'm pretty happy with it. I use advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom and they both have a little of cal and mg in them. Just wasn't happy with a bit of leaf edge rust late in flowering so just see if it helps. I'd say the screen is about 18" above. I would have it lower but it came late and had to push it down over the plants. The pic of the screen half full is after about a week of flowering so they stretched a heap.Sent from my C6903 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. G'day blokes, things are finishing up nicely, starting to see some trichome heads turning amber with my 30x loupe. Funny how 10x let's you see them but not well enough to see that color change. Anyway question is although Trichs are ambering up the majority around 70% of the pistils are still white. It's an unknown strain so I'm wandering if some strains trichomes change before all the pistils change? I don't like couch lock smoke so I prefer to harvest slightly early as far trichome color. Sent from my C6903 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. Cut the girls down. Hung on the stem for 2 days now then cut the buds off. Been in the tray 3 days. Drying nicely. No weight yet hoping to crack the pound but don't think I'll get there. Always next grow :)

Sent from my C6903 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: