What I'm doing right now...

Discussion in 'General' started by Kalect, Oct 31, 2006.

1. ... besides reading the forums, is just staring at this:

F.E.A.R. - 4.19Gig - [=====80%==____] 3hrs 51Kbps

Going "Come on, faster....please...go faster!!"

lol I want to play FEAR so bad. I played the demo and it seems badass, I know it's gonna be alot of fun, it's been downloading for like 30 hours now....

2. FEAR combat? that game is sick if thats the one your dling. so many maps.

3. i just noticed the 4.19 gigs. i guess its the full game. the story line is a trip tho dude, hopefully you have good speakers.

4. yeah the demo was trippy as fuckkk

5. It finished and I've played through the first couple missions. (Just got to the point where the little girl explodes you thru a window and you have to go look for the guy solo while your team finds your partner)

I'm blown away. Unfortunately I have to leave for my Flash and Photoshop classes, but I'll be playing it later for sure! I can tell this game is going to be freaky.

I love the AI. The part near the end of the last level where it told me to use my bullet time feature was nuts. Like 8-10 people vs. me lol. I love how in this game the AI uses cover and flanks you. I used my slow mo and poped 2 or 3 of them right off the bat then dove behind a box to bring the rest of them down from cover. It was awesome how I had to know what was going on on every side of me or someone would end up blasting me from behind.

I'm really going to enjoy this game.

6. Yes Fear is a badass game I am replaying through it again. You pick up on so many little detials that make a lot more sense the second time through.

7. Really?

I wasnt very interested by the reviews I read.

Is it really worth it?

hahaha 4 gigs will take forever with bit torrent.