Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what im currently smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PuRe CaNNaBLiSS, Feb 16, 2009.

1. what im puffin at this moment. some no name dank.

has a pretty defined earthy smell with a strong head high

smokes very nicely :smoke:

heres a pic of a 2.2g nug
    [​IMG]

the nug next to my mushroom pipe
    [​IMG]

2. nice pickup, my buddy just showed me some(no-name) stuff that looks identical and kicked me down a teaser, its going for 320 a zip and i agree with the strong head high! toke up.

3. ++ rep nice pipe, looks like a mushroom haha :smoke::smoke:
    JUST BLAZE

4. haha yaaa the shroom rips hard i wont lie.

its just kind of a bitch to clean. otherwise i love it. it was the start of my collection back when :) some good times have been shared with that piece!

5. Nice pickup man.
    a bit leafy, but fuck its dank so what does it matter:D
    +rep for the spoon
    I used to have one just like it.

6. #6 PuRe CaNNaBLiSS, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    yea this bud itself is a tad leafy, my roommate(ripthatnug) and i went in a half zone. heres a pic of about 10 grams of this bud as well.
    [​IMG]

7. mmm.... mushrooms:D

8. You sirs are rather lucky. What university you at? I just want to compare prics Yamean?

9. i go to a small private school in southeastern wisconsin. no ones ever heard of it so theres no point in me naming it haha. but a half o of this bud ran us 180..