Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what im currently smoking (pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PuRe CaNNaBLiSS, Aug 24, 2009.

1. heres a sample pic of each of my latest pickups. ive ben going threw this connect for awhile and things are going good. got a great deal. good no name dank. nice dense, sticky buds. definatly a good smoke :smoke:

this bud was a tad leafy but was flavorful
    [​IMG]

i got this in weight last night. very sweet smell and sweet smoke. almost piney.
    [​IMG]

:p

2. I Live in Michigans UP man and I just got an O the other day of the exact down to the smell and nug shape and color buds. sick shit, floors me in minutes...hahaha

3. well this makes its way down to me in south eastern wisconsin from canada. so theres a chance that it came from the same grow. what did the zip run you up there?

4. Looks like a great pick up man. Enjoy

5. ha thanks its smokes nice for sure :)

6. Cost me three hundred even.... (very good friend) Im positive its the same shit now that you mention its from Canada, My buddy had the same story about it.

7. yummy buds man. blaze one

8. Looks hella good man. Enjoy!

9. ha ya me to. i picked up a qp of it for 1200. not to bad. small world after all eh? i got no complaints tho. hope your enjoying it as much as i am:hello:

thanks guys, appreciate it.

10. Looks ill homie, nice pick-up.

11. Heres some pics of some killer erb i got from my local dispensary yes it is medical grade some afgoo(afgani x goo sticky a fu** tricomes like u wouldnt believe great heady high)some cannalope x haze( very sativa dominant rock hard colas good and crystally bomb ass high) the other is some dank ass purp i think it was purple cream enjoy the pics

budz.jpg IMG]http://forum.grasscity.com/images/editor/attach.gif[/IMG]