What if's & stupid high thoughts

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Iatomasi 420, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Heres some on my mind

1.) what if weed could smoke you
    2.) what if we are a germ on somthing much bigger?
    3.) what if the light we see when we die is really just us being born, coming outta your mothers Clitt
    4.) what if we are just a television reality show for other worldy beings and when they get bored of it they blow up earth
    5.) what if jesus smokes weed, and was just a master of tripping people out
    6.) What if jesus is here now, in this present day and or time? Would we really know? Or would we think its just some pshycho
    7.) what if weed had thoughts?
    8.! What if this so called reality is just a dream or well scripted thought out video game?
    9.) does life really have a purpose?
    10.) what is the meaning of life? Is it not knowing what the meaning truely is?
    11.) what if animals are actually plotting too enslave humans
    12. Why havent we been back too the moon?
    13.) does anyone else believe that the rich control the world? Rockafellers etc..
    14.) The end of the world is not in 2012.. But when there is one world government/ currency

2. 1) lolwut
    2) I believe we are a sort of infection on this planet because we do nothing good for earth
    3) I think the light people see may be caused from DMT reaction? (idk, just throwing my thoughts out there)
    4) idk man
    5) I think Jesus was real and people were stupid enough to think he was something more than human.
    6) What if any dead person was here right now? who cares...
    7) kinda dumb but ok
    8) Yep, it might be a possibility
    9) There is no purpose to life... we satisfy our own boredom with working and relationships
    10) ^
    11) lol
    12) What's the point? Theres no resources there
    13) Do you see a homeless man with any power? Not even popular vote counts for anything
    14) Not true.

3. But how does one know what is true or not if we are purposely being fed lies by government officials, teachers and media? What if the moon landing was a hoax just to say we did it so the russians and chinese n others gave up?

4. There is literally conspiracies to everything.... im not going to take into account every single one of them.

5. Fair enough. Life is one big trip. Alot of what we are told, seen, do, taught has many different effects

6. Hahaha good one

7. you stole number 14 from the bible hahaha