What if..?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by AoT, Jan 13, 2017.

1. First and foremost I do not believe or think this is true in any way, shape, or form.

Now, high time. What if the government was slowly trying to work it's way into a sort of thralldom by means of fascination? To me, just several years back it seemed more carefree as far as freedom actually went. Then I look at today and that freedom doesn't look so free.

But most are blind to this because of this fascination. Now, what I mean by this fascination, they're using everyday products to train or manipulate us in a way. Take two lighters for example.

You have your ordinart cheap lighter that a majority of people don't buy. Then you have your tricked out pickled design Bic lighter that sell. Nothing is wrong with either of them, they both do their job. Yet you have freedom with cheap one. The freedom to adjust your flame to suit your needs. And then the bic, you're stuck with the flame they give but you have a pretty design.

Another, apple and android. Again nothing wrong with the two. Both work for everyday needs. The difference is your freedom with what you can do with each.

Android is more open and controlable like your cheap lighter and less looked at by the mass (I feel). You like at apple, it's more eye pleasing yet youre limited on what you can do compared to android.

Does anyone else understand or see where I'm coming from. If you have questions, please ask.

2. I suspect you are on more than just weed .

• Like Like x 1
  3. Suspecting and knowing are two different things. But if you'd like your suspicion fed, it would be called having an open mind on any and everything. How do people live with closed minds?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Goofy rambling is what I get from it . Choice is being able to buy the Bic or buy the shit box lighter . I buy the Bic because the shit box one the flint flies out before the fuel is used up .
    No government conspiracy just choice . Buy a Chevy Aveo or buy a Lincoln Navigator , choice .

5. I see this has went completely over your head. No surprise.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app