Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What if...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by meridian6, Feb 6, 2013.

1. What if in 2 years when I graduate school I wanted to be a "commercial grower" of marijuana for stores or for hospitals? How would i go about doing this?

I realize there's not a lot of details in my question, but Im not really looking for info about how good of a grower I'd hafta be to sell commercially. I'm basically just looking for what the next step would be.

If I moved there, got my permit to grow, bought some seeds, started a grow op, and had my first harvest a few months later, what would the next step be as far as selling my harvest?

Thanks

2. I'd rather sell it at a commercial level than at a street level. Seems like less bullshit to deal with.

3. Where are you proposing running this commercial grow (i.e. what state)? The laws & procedures to become a legal grower vary from place to place.

4. What are you graduating in?

5. This^

but if your in canada heres a how to:
    How To Open A Compassion Club | Cannabis Culture

6. ^Thanks for the link man!

7. Honestly whatever state had the best combination of living expenses and growing conditions. Perhaps Colorado.

The company I work for is set up to easily allow employees the ability to transfer to other stores anywhere in the country. So hopefully what I could do is transfer to the new store and start a small grow op on the side to get my operation started. All of this isn't really the hard part tho. The hard part is figuring out what to do with or how to sell the product, obviously.

I would really rather not start my own store, if possible. I wouldn't mind selling my product to stores but the hassle of starting up a brick and mortar business wasn't really what I had in mind.