what If You Could?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by THE D E A, Jan 7, 2014.

1. What if you could mix all the strains we have today with a plant and get seeds which contain all the DNA genes of all the marijuana plant, so pretty much this one plant will have the smell,taste and high of all the marijuana plants on earth?

2. personally i like variety.

3. Would you mix fat pussy with deep pussy with dank pussy ? No. One day you might want that dank pussy exclusively :

4. Nope, this is a dumb idea.   The most amazing thing about marijuana is it's incredible variety......every strain's taste, smell, and high is unique.   Why would anyone want to just lump all the great strains in with all the schwags and lose all of that variety?

5. That's like throwing all the world's different types of foods and putting them into a big bowl ,baking it ,and taking a bite..........ewwwwww lol na I'm good. Cool idea though.

6. I was going to use this exact analogy.    Brilliant minds.....   ;)

7. They think alike.

8. This is definitely not like "putting all the different foods together" analogy.... This is like having all the different races of the world have sex and then their offspring have sex with the next generation. If you followed genetics at all, this form of "massive diversity" could potentially make the bud very dank, and forsure very different. Obviously there is no guarantee of making the weed better, because that would be like saying one race is better than another, however difference always adds a new and often times good perspective on life.