what if you are alone

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by FrenchInhaleJim, Oct 18, 2012.

1. This always crosses my mind but what if you are alone and the government is doing a test on you, Nd everyone close to you is a fake.person. and every single person in the world is all fake, but the government portrays them as real. But in reality you are the only true human and every other "human" is an illusion created by the high ups to see how a brain works in different situations.

2. Shit he's onto us!!

3. Or if the government bets on if you will survive the tests they throw at you or not. Some people will be thrown into poverty and the government will bet on how long he will survive in the gang ridden neighborhood, or some people will be born into a rich family.

4. And money is all an illusion.

5. I'd still be trying to get that money mayne..

6. Omg what if weed...and pussy.... Is all an illusion..... ):

7. *enter batman slapping robin before he can finish talkin meme*
    wish it was worth my time to actully make a custom meme for this but this over used "omg im a philospical genius, i just solved the word" shit is not worth it
    I would call you a danny but you wouldnt get the inside joke haha if only

8. Fuck how did u kno op?!?!?!?!?

9. Wait what? What you smokin op? Haha anyway, wouldn't the 'higher ups'/government also be fake, and just an illusion? And doesn't that make the experiment improbable?

10. what if you're the character in your own story? what if none of this is only real according to mine or your existence?