What if...we lived in a world where you were always high, but had to smoke to be sober?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by LemmeLightThat4U, Feb 10, 2014.

1. That'd be tripped out, because being sober would be like being "high" to people who lived in that world.

2. No one would smoke, unless you want to feel shitty and limiting your state of existence.
    Kids are high all the time, a natural high until they become adults so they smoke to get back to that vibe again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. For me, weed does make me feel more sober. I've been dealing with mental and physical health issues for years, I've only recently started smoking but this is the closest I've ever felt to 'normal'. It slows my thoughts down enough that I can actually have the time to think about things, and not panic in a conversation with someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  4. I would basically never smoke ans happily live life high 100000% guilt free

5. I wouldn't be a stoner anymore

6. what if when you die, you pull away from a space bong to a group of other aliens asking if you felt it? that our whole like was just a fleeting high to some kind of stoner alien from another universe

• Like Like x 1
  7. can relate smoking to feel normal treat it like medicine and I think many of us are looking for a certain high a certain strain I know I'm looking endless search of strains .

8. Hahahhahaha, well I guess I'd never smoke again.

9. Yeah this is pretty much also my existence.

10. I already live in that world, if I don't use mj my mind and body begin to slowly shut down, body functions slow and stop and I die.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. Yeah we're all on that road, I'm growing one now that's a 7 strain hybrid from my friend in Brazil. He successfully crossed afghani x Pakistan x super skunk x purple haze x lemon thai x agent orange x cocoa kush

It's called Santo graal

If you Google that you get "holy grail" that translation is wrong, this strain is not known. This strain comes from a very humble breeder in Brazil, a family man trying to survive. He don't have the money to test it.

12. I neglected to introduce myself, I try to live a life of solitude.. So I know some people think I'm a dyna gro salesman, but I'm not. I'm just a really good guy who would rather be alone, rather than deal with the shit our sick society is serving up.. Because honestly, I don't give a shit about who's who, and what's what.

13. nice. take it few was land race strains ? don't need money only need seeds to pass out to people so they can grow pass out clones to the clone bank store will get them and the bud in time with free testing

14. Sounds pretty shitty honestly. It would take the special out of rolling up.

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Depends on how you look at it, BTW I vape:)

16. I start feeling like that if I'm high for too long lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I'm sure in some parallel universe there exists an Earth like this.

18. I am in a zone when high. I would never have to use mj which would kind of suck.

I once saw a history show where they explained that a monkey or monkey's may have eaten something like a magic mushroom that would allow the monkey to expand his/her mind seeing things as they have not seen before. Thank you monkeys for getting stoned and making us smart.

19. I would only smoke during the moments in life you should experience in a sober state. The birth of a child, climbing to the top of your "Everest", and sex just to put a few out there. I've been smoking for 27 years and I can honestly say the best high came when my child was born, and I was sober for all of it. I still buzz thinking about it 8 years later.

20. That would be all of them! Every moment of your life counts.