what if we had a GC con?

Discussion in 'General' started by MariJane402, May 7, 2011.

1. yo agreed, canada is good :D

2. so from here, we go north and we converge.

3. It seems good sober, but once we're all high as a kite, we realize how sketchy of an idea it is and just leave and head to a munchie shack or something.

The best Con's in my opinion is the ones that aren't about weed but it's more than welcome. Fuck, have you guys been to Comic Con or E3 baked, now that's some wicked shit.

4. Seems like a cool idea. I think there has been threads about this before. I doubt it would ever be allowed to happen by SJ.

5. It wont, and you cant use GCs name with out his say so.

Confused about that? Take a course in copyright laws

6. We'll just have to wait till its legal:)

7. woahh i was just posting something that was a silly but cool thought, wasn't trying to start trouble.

8. WELL YOU GOT TROUBLE BUDDY!
    [​IMG]

9. I think OP was high and had a cool idea moment. We all get em

10. hold it as a week long event in amsterdam. people would be all over the coffe shops, it could kinda be like a little protest about their talks to restrict tourist access to it there.

11. Its a good idea, and might possibly be fun for some members. You have to remember that alot of members on here share information about their smoking and growing that they wouldn't even tell family members, and the only reason is because of the anonymity of it all.

12. Then we would have a gc con.

13. i only hear positive. what was the question?