What if we could do this?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rolling greens, Apr 26, 2013.

1. #1 Rolling greens, Apr 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2013
    What if it was possible to burn cannabis in power facilities to create power to heat or provide electricity to a household, and people began growing cannabis?

And if you "donated" your trim from growing your own cannabis, you were given an ounce by ounce discount on future electricity based off how much you donated. (probably wouldn't be much considering the amount of cannabis required to provide electricity for a home, but you get the idea)

This way, cannabis would be intricated into society as a helpful plant, and recreational use would become more and more accepted as it became less evil in the eyes of society.
    :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

2. Nah god gave me fossile fuels for a reason.

3. didnt read lol.

4. Sounds like a lot of hassle

Agreed, it is working out well for me so far :smoke:

Cool story bro..

5. Worthless fucking post. Ban this idiot. lol.

^But.. but... think of the children! :crying:

Seriously though we should keep our oil in reserve like it is now, underground.

We already know how to use that shit.

Why start burning it up now, not look for alternatives, and leaving the burden on future generations?

Wouldn't it be nice to still have that shit stockpiled hundreds of years from now? Maybe they'll need it then maybe they won't.

6. what if it was possible to turn hemp into cannabis

7. Fixed, my bad

8. dont ban me pls.

9. Could we hotbox the planet?

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

10. Did "God" give you fossil fuels? Or did we figure out how to use them to our advantage? Is that the purpose of them?

11. Now here's an idea.