What If We Are A Planet/galaxy

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Hazed360, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Im really bad a translating my thoughts to writing, but here goes nothing.

What if, we, humans are just galaxies on a much smaller scale. The universe is infinite, so earth, mars and all the other planets are practically just a cell, if not smaller, in the big scheme of things.

Think about it, Atoms. They are just like little tiny clusters of planets, held together by bonds, or invisible forced because of their charges (gravity? Dark matter?) and are orbited by electrons (moons) that are in predicable areas at cetain times. And on an even smaller scale, what if they are made up of even smaller little planets/galaxys.

I could expand on it, but it is late. It amazes me the things i put together when im high, im going to start taking note of them and expanding on them in a thread. It is amazing that people believe weed makes you stupid, when infact it opens your mind.

2. I used to think like this (And still do) and started getting deeper and deeper into my own theories, only to discover other people have thought of them first, which might disappoint some people, but to me it was amazing, finding out that my exact theory on dimensions, black holes, or even dreams, have been thought of 1, 5, and 60 years ago. 

If you get into the subatomic level, you should really look into "String Theory" 

If you want to explore about an "Infinite" Universe, check out some "Multiverse" theories. 

3. Ill make sure to check those out bro

4. Weird as shit I thought about this be4 2 and wats weirder is this is my first time In mind over matter n ive already found 2 post about theories I thought I made uppppp just to see other people think think them 2

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I completely believe this and have always thought of the universe like this. so excited that other people are thinking like me. we have infinite space and our brain is a universe for infinite other smaller universes.

6. Or to think that our universe is inside the cells of some other being

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 TesseLated, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    Trees look like bronchioles/alveoli...and these are responsible for taking in air/cleaning the the lungs... so our bodies are just conduits for being to helping the Being live...and if we become diseased as a planet...it will just send an energy blast and we are gone..

or what if the planet was actually just a cell? This might've been on your line of thinking too

Attached Files:

8. Who said your not? Your a organism on a planet orbiting a sun who makes up a fraction of all the different gas and dust in this barred spiral galaxy. You make up a little bit of that galaxy and the universe itself. Your just a tiny fraction of the whole spectacular universe.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

9. #9 the_raspberry_man, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2014
    We won't know what life is like on that level until we know for sure. Although, it's probably safe to say that almost anything you can imagine is out there somewhere.  :hippie: