What if thread (Warning STUPID stoner thoughts within)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ars moriendi, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone have any silly whatifs? Like say for example..

What if you made a chicken scramble - would that make you one sadistic bastard or one lazy fuck?

What if bud grew in multicolors that moved constantly (like something out of a harry potter film) would more people use it less?

2. yeah like what if they actually made transporters, like in star trek, (not the one the Australians made that send a particle, i mean the real deal) would it actually seem like your going on holiday, as you\'d be there instantly..........and what price would it be?........would it be expensive to start off with then become like paying on a bus, with portals everywhere?.............yeah my heads full of shit like that...........lol.........Pace out............Sid

3. yeah, no kidding

4. What if C-A-T... Really spelled dog?

Can anyone name that movie?

5. Haha, if I am thinking correctly, doesn\'t someone say that in Revenge of the Nerds two? I think ogre said it, but I am not sure.

6. ahhh...nerds in paradise.

what if the Hotel Coral Essex\'s neon sign was all messed up and it only spelled Hot Oral Sex. if that was the case, wouldnt said hotel be totally full of spring breakers, even if it was a dump? in the movie, the only other resident besides the tri-lambs was Booger\'s disgusting sensei.

7. We have a winner :) Nerds In Paradise... They just got done smoking that HUGE blunt and were all chillin by the campfire pondering the deeper things of life, LOL!

And btw... Those weren\'t the only residents at the hotel. There were more, but not many :)

8. what if Cottons is actually a toaster in disguise??? I\"M FREAKING OUT!!!

lol cheers

9. what if pandas aren\'t really black and white, they could be colors that everyone is colorblind too or they can\'t register the color combonation ?

sorry for my meaningless ramble, but it happens when you drink half a bottle of bacardi c

10. So what if the swallows migrated south for the wintertime?
    Well, swallows? Africanized or european?

11. that depends.. is it carrying a coconut?? lol

12. Two! hehe One to eat one to make a waterpipe out of.

13. eat both...make a double chamber one...

14. What if the meaning of life was death. What if life was nothing but a middle step a halfway place until finaly your place/work in the next place was ready. Like a way to kill time until theres enough room in the next waiting room.

15. What if, uh, six turned out to be nine? What if none of this was real and we all just have fantastical minds and made it all up in our heads?

16. Ya know... That\'s actually really deep... What if a lot of shit was like that? It\'s possible there\'s parts of the spectrum that neither us, nor our technology can see... Wouldn\'t it be tight if panda\'s were some crazy ass hippie colors? Like the colors you see when you trip face on LSD... Some of them are just indescribable...

*Goes off to ponder this further*

17. ^ i always thought black and white wenrt real colors, and they are just a \'fake; color.

w00t 600th post.

18. I think white is the absence of color and black is all of the colors combined or vice versa. Color is a pretty amazing thing though.

19. well calculated out red green and blue all at set levels can be adjusted up an down in a number of ways to create many of the colors out there...

By no means is using such a method worth fuck all in nature as it\'s just how any cathod ray tube works...led billboards...yada yada..but it makes the concept of color variables color temp intensity ect easier to grasp

20. what if there you\'re suddenly able to see all of the additional dimensions that are supposed to exist around us within the fabric of the universe? What would that look like? How would we experience it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.