What If There Was A Marijuana Trading Card Game

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by greenmaster, May 24, 2014.

1. Would you play it?
    Collecting all the base strains before a lot of the hybridizing came about but later to have hybrid packs and such maybe have like a certain number before you fall asleep and basically whoever stays awake the longed example each weed so much percent and you need like 1000%
    So like rare weeds would be rare and so on and so forth give any input f you would be interested or any ideas on how gameplay would or should be like

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You must be high as fuck to think of a weed trading card game :smoke:

3. Would you even trade them what if it was like the little pet pals that have online codes you could take care of an online avatar of the strain you have

4. Deffinantly high and just thinking of bringing something potentially fun to the table we all know we can never keep our prized best sac around but imagine. Collecting it card form gotta catch them al lol

5. Catch phrase could be... "Gotta smoke em all!" :laughing:

6. Deffinantly or like put them all to sleep just trying to hash out game play but also keep all the cards as close to real as possible like effect wize if it was a lemon haze could have an effect that could relate to it's climate or lemons haha

7. Even if I don't make a game out of this I am still in mists of having them made and just keeping a card of every strain and selling whole strain packs 420 cards mostly originals

8. Gotta start somewhere hope this thread picks up deffinantly would like some more input

9. Brilliant - oh wait, I could be collecting the strains themselves, rather than the cards...

10. kickstart it.

11. Yeah just a legal alternative to collecting cards won't get you locked up :)

12. i put my purple kush and blunt in defense mode and attack you with my mini bong.

13. my vaporizer would be like a blackhole that destroys any hand of cards, a brownie to lower your attack and defense and a dab for a the killing blow. and you can sacrifice certain strains to activate these

14. oh and everyone always starts off with 420 life points

15. you can have attack cards too with negative effects to the plant like mites or bonuses like a boost to your plant or ladybugs idk

16. and you can have different main cards, like players with different stats so that you can create a more specialized deck and these players would be inspired by the plethora of stoner stereotypesthe possibilities are endlessas the poster above said "gotta smoke em all"But OP i like the idea if you couldn't tell already lol

17. You could have an attack called Botrytis and give mold to your opponent.

18. I actually just got some weed trading cards. It's not a game but their pretty cool.

Attached Files:

19. A smoker's game that ended w/a real payoff in MJ...kind of like poker......everybody has to ante'...but play the game and winner takes...would be very compelling/exciting to play wouldn't it?

20. Why use cards when these Pokemon really exist