What if the entire world was STONED?

Discussion in 'General' started by Faded Skies, May 5, 2011.

1. yeee world peace =)

our political structure would reshape, etc. i think we'd all just be better to one another and progress united as a species

or maybe the line at Chipotle will just always be out the door

2. World peace, everyone will apologize for all the hatred, "cool" kids will hang out with non "cool" kids. Love. Crime will almost freeze. You will see yourself and wish to become a better person. (learned I hated sharing, now its not a bad thing :) Pretty much the world will enter a black hole and come out inside out in a good way.

3. well then i'd say we all deserve it. we all sin daily in our own way.

ya catch the california twist i threw on that one?

4. stoned world=biggest economic income for fast food

also,like everyone else said,world peace

5. There would be no war.

6. except,the war for more weed,once the comedown set in

we would be taking over the middle east for that exotic ass afghan and what not

7. Lots of people would die. Think about the people in hospitals who need surgery right now. I don't think a stoned doctor could give someone a heart transplant.

8. Way to kill the mood :rolleyes:

9. it would be a great place to be then!

10. mother nature and the earth would have a few moments of peace...

11. The stock market would crash, duh :D

12. I think a lot of the time people get paranoid because they are worried someone will catch them... if everyone was high why would they get paranoid?

13. but i did stay at a holiday express last night

harhar

14. Oh man it would be awesome and bad at the same time.

15. Our 'leaders' would probably stop the killing

16. Dude I was just thinking about this today in the car. Like what if the entire world was naturally stoned and they've been like that forever. The entire world would be different. Everyone would be so lax about everything. Cars, buildings, shoes, colors, shirts, clothes, everything would be different. Everything would have a stoner look to it. And there would be this illegal substance called Marijuana that would make you high, but not high in the way we think of now. It would make us feel like today's normal, sober feeling. Except it wouldn't be normal in this stoned world we're talking about, it would be an illegal high. Know what I'm saying?