What if the drugs are working?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FoxMulder, Mar 18, 2012.

1. If you all would like to travel and meet new people, see new places, do so; however, just touring around the country isn't going to change the world. And more importantly, drugs don't do a whole lot to benefit society as a whole. It's more of an individual change.

If you don't like society as it is, be the change you wish to see. Don't just drop acid and bitch about it. Write to your local politicians or something.

2. You should check out this dude who made a series called spirit quest. It's pretty much what you're talking about except with spirituality thrown into the mix.

http://youtu.be/40F4ZwhrQ6E?t=29s

3. I can relate OP, while I take a break from college, I want to be able to travel different countries and capture their culture, customs, different foods, communities where are much more open minded and chill, accepting and not so narrow but the problem is that traveling across overseas costs an hundred to an thousand dollars which will sometimes take a long time depending on the person's economical terms. If I was rich, I would've been traveling a long time ago and take you guys with me.

4. Depends what you consider "drugs"

Us weed smokers have our bud to keep us level

But corporations also use "drugs" such as TV, electronics, junk food, etc.

We all wanna be happy, so do whatever's right for you

5. sign me up man

6. #26 H4Z3, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    There are seven billion humans on this planet, each were raised differently, each grew up in different neighborhoods, different countries.

We all have different cultures, different ideas.

Some people want a life full of money, others want a life full of happiness.

Some people want to live, some people want to die.

Some want to aid the world, others want it to burn.

Some are hippies, some anarchists, some businessmen and some tribal warriors.

We are a peculiar society, and a stranger race, we know only what we choose to believe, and they say we're evolved. We can't think, we only ever assimilate.

7. We can think for ourselves, the generation before us showed how it works and how we can change things.

8. #28 xpixiex, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    By tugboat, of course!

[​IMG]

9. Hey OP, you can hook up with the Rainbow People. They still lead a nomadic lifestyle and all kick in for the common good. Some forage for food, others for herb, or whatever, no alcohol though. They just had their winter campout in Florida, in the Ocala forest area. They camp so far back in the woods nobody bothers them, even the law. they left about a week ago to parts unknown by me. Only disadvantage is that these folks are serious, old school, dirty(no disrespect)hippies. I'm sure they would welcome you....

10. No one can think can think for themselves, not even I.

11. To the OP:

People still do "drop out" and live peaceful lives. It's just that the media and our government frowns upon that kind of behavior. You go to a college or university, there are groups of people who still smoke and have their own cliques. You go to California, you will find a group of people who hang out and 'hide' away from the norms of society.

It's happening everywhere; you just need to find it.

12. [quote name='"Bluntzilla420"']To the OP:

People still do "drop out" and live peaceful lives. It's just that the media and our government frowns upon that kind of behavior. You go to a college or university, there are groups of people who still smoke and have their own cliques. You go to California, you will find a group of people who hang out and 'hide' away from the norms of society.

It's happening everywhere; you just need to find it.[/quote]

This. No offense, but what are you afraid of OP? You dont need a group of people to do it with you, go out to Cali there's people like this every-fucking-where.

Life of a nomad isn't all rainbows and acid. Life gets pretty real when you cut ties off.

13. I really dont believe that theres people that still think this way. I just dont believe it.

14. The op's thoughts are eerily similiar to mine at the moment. I just wish i was brave enough to take off.

15. Ive wanted to roam the world with no ties to society and live a simple lifestyle just waiting for the right time

16. Then why dont we? Lets just leave our homes, buy some land somewhere and start anew? Lets buy an island or something idk.

17. I've been traveling lately anybody want to drive me to Arizona? Im in PA right now.

18. [quote name='"FoxMulder"']Damn them. I wish to just travel the world with some friends and experience life. I dont see why more people arent interested in this? I kind of feel alone in this feeling. I was hoping atleast more people on this forum felt the way i feel. Damn my inner hippie.[/quote]

I feel yah bruh

19. Could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to millions... Depending on size.:wave:

Good luck.

20. Ive had this planned for a few months so far, I plan on doing just what OP is talking about. Me and my cousin are going to travel across America with just a backpack with supplies we will need. Everyone keeps talking about how much money you would need, but in fact if you had enough just to start out on you would be fine. Farm areas always need help doing something in some way. Stay clear on large towns ( unless you wanna visit them), and do odd jobs along the way to keep alittle coin on ya.

Starting towards Appalachian Trail for our first survival/experience target.

The less you take with you the less you will need money wise.