Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What if someone ate?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RWK Nova, May 22, 2010.

1. What if someone ate lets say 5+ mangoes 1 hour before smoking or ate one every 15min. then smoked what would happen?

2. Omg i havn't laughed that hard in a while.

Thanks pureimagination.

3. /thread

4. I mean would you get a fucking amazing high?

5. Go check it out for us bro!

Just for fun though, smoke some shitty ass schwag, then we will really know if it works.

6. I'm not sure, but I do know if you ate 5 mangoes in a row, or one every 15 minutes, one thing would result for sure: diarrhea.

7. ill tell you what would happen if you ate 5+ mangoes...

you would be full of mangoes

8. Your skin might start to resemble a mango.

9. this +possible skin rash :confused:

10. So, you'd get high + hours on the toilet.

Sounds like fun, OP! :laughing:

Seriously, though, the only thing mangoes do is allow you to get high faster, b/c a chemical in them (myrcene) that helps the THC break the blood-brain barrier quicker and easier. At least I think that's how it works. This means your high might hit you all at once...very little/no come up time, and you plateau very quickly. I'm not a doctor/expert though, so don't take that as the end-all-be-all about it.

If anyone else knows what I'm talking about, please chime in, or if I'm wrong, but I think that's how mangoes work for smoking. :D

11. You won't get any higher than if you ate 1 mango though, as myrcene only works up to a limit. Also, depends on what you're smoking. Dank already has a high myrcene content so would be affected very little. But shwag and mids would be vastly improved.

12. you would get the shits!

13. I think 1 mango is plenty.