Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what if next time i smoked i dipped my weed in honey?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mikeymon, Dec 22, 2010.

1. what would happen!? it sounds delicious... i use a bowl btw:smoke:

2. I'll punch you in the face for wasting quality weed.

Just kidding, but don't. Stupid, not logical, and a waste of weed.

EDIT: Dip it in honey oil.

3. it would probably get the pipe all sticky and shit and make the weed really hard to burn. Works on blunts n shit because its used to slow burning down, with a nug i think it would just saturate the nug and make the whole experience a pain in the ass hahaha, but, it shouldnt cause anything really negative to happen...by all means try it out...just be warned it will probably be very....frustrating i want to say lol

4. *facepalm*

5. Sirsog is right, some people use it to seal blunts/joints and it makes em burn slower supposedly. But I would never just top a bowl with honey.

6. ight thanks i was just wondering if it would work or not

7. now, the hash infused honey stick i got from my dispensary, MAY just be the best shit ever to seal and dip a blunt, you, have just inspired me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. you might just get cancer
    you should never inhale the fumes given off my burning sugar

9. Facepalm.org

10. lol a bet the fumes from a blunt wrap are 100x as bad for you

11. Vanilla Extract.
    Take your bud, dip it in a spoon of extract.
    Let dry for up to 24-36 hours.
    When dry smoke...
    Enjoy the amazing scent and taste.
    Your Welcome.

12. hey man you gotta give him some credit, people dip blunts in all sortsa shit you wouldnt want on a nug, its a pretty valid question compared to...90% of the questions on here hahahahahahahaha

13. this.

14. how exactly is it done, other than that...cause vanilla extract contains alcohol that would remove the triches from the bud... just wondering how you do it hahahhaha

15. IDK 75% of the questions on GC are pretty noobish

I used to be an avid blunt smoker, DUTCH not nasty blunt wrap ( yes there is a difference)

I stopped, well cut down, I will smoke a dutch every now and then, but people who seal blunts with honey, need to know how to roll a dutch.,,burning sugar is a no no and despite contrary belief, you are smoking sugar when you smoke flavored cigars...

Honey us not needed, bad, not to mention sugar, smoking weed covered in honey is retarded, as is the question in itself

my .02

16. the extract thing sounds good im curious how you do that too..
    and im glad i inspired you sirsog lol

17. ive done it with a blunt it burns slow but harsh and its not good for your lungs. Honestly just smoke it the way it was meant to be smoked if it really worked then everyone would be dippin buds in honey

18. You are in the noob forum, no shit the questions are noobish.

19. That was directed at me :p /littlekidvoice

I'm intrigued by the concept of sealing/dipping with honey. No oil, just honey. I'll give it a shot.

20. You would lose your privilege to smoke MJ.