What If Money Were No Object....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Jan 20, 2014.

1. You can also be miserable chasing your dream, and not have any money.  You gotta have a strategy and a back up plan.

2. What I want to do requires money. I want to drive cars. All of them. On the streets downtown, mountain sides, and tracks. Audis, AMGs, //M, Ferraris, Lambos, GTR, Ageras, Porsches, Hemis, like I said..all of them. Learn their ins and outs their personality and what makes each one unique and compare them. THAT is what I would love to do.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

This. Fucking this. Times a thousand.

I'm getting really sick of hearing my peers say that they would like to do such-and-such with their lives, but there's no way they'll ever be successful doing it. The job market is too thin, too saturated, they don't have the trail to get there, they have other priorities. It's all just a lame excuse.

Somebody is going to make money and be successful in the life that you'd like to live. I just said this to someone the other day, who wanted to become an architect but didn't think it possible because of the education and job competition. Somebody is going to make it happen and get that coveted job.

Why can't that somebody be you? Where there's a will, there's a way. You just need to be prepared to work hard to achieve it.

4. I really want to travel the world before all hell breaks loose (might be too late). I've always wanted to see the Pyramids in Egypt, and the holy sites in Jerusalem. Up into Istanbul, and over into Greece and the Transylvania area. Then do some extensive touring all through Europe..

5. i think the reason why most people doint just go out on a limb and pursue their dreams is because of uncertaintity , at least thats what it is for me. i want to be certain that i can live comfortable , not rich or anything , just comfortable , i want to be certain of my future. going out and doing something that no one in your circle of friends has attempted is a scary thing. seems like the only way to travel the world and explore affordably is to be in the military , and double fuck that.

6. #26 AR Toasty, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014

That's the lamest excuse of all.

If you put all that you are into something that you're passionate about, you'll live comfortably. Like I said, it takes a lot of hard work but anything is possible. If you plan your steps, do your research, put in the time... you're going to be alright.

As for the travel bit, toss that idea in the trash. I travel the world and even immigrated across it on a whim. It doesn't take money... just determination and a whole lot of balls.

We have two options, continue living in a world of division and hate until we destroy our planet in nuclear fallout, or, act as one big family and mature past our selfish ways.  If we do not learn from our mistakes we are sure to repeat them.

It is part of evolution to grow up and evolve, which means loving one another and letting go of negativity that holds you down, not building bigger weapons of death.  If we fail to do so this generation, it will be our following generations that will suffer for our mistakes.

8. I am telling you man...it is not biologically possible for us to move past our destructive ways. We are a predatory pack animal which biologically means that there will always be alphas. Now you may not be an alpha, and know that you will never be an alpha, and so what you propose would be the best thing for you. And yes, it would be the best thing for the vast VAST majority of the population. But it is not best for the current alphas and potential alphas, and the alphas to come. What is best for them is to crush their competition and gain as much power and money as they possibly can. That attitude is hard wired into our brains. As long as we are homo sapiens we will never be able to move past it.

9. Build a spaceship and take a one way trip as far and deep into space as I can get before I perish. But really I would get some land somewhere nice and quiet, raise farm animals and live off the land. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #30 greenterror, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014

You can speak for yourself.  I have given away much of what I had in my life and I'd gladly give more away.

Hell, I got an ounce once back in my trippier days and decided it was too much weed for me to have to myself so I gave one guy I didn't know an eighth nug and handed out several fat doobs to people around the city.  I must have given the same homeless couple three joints at least, on different occasions.

That peace you gain for doing unprecedented deeds for others, feels good man.

Your philosophy would destroy the world and the people in it, I believe a growing majority of people are tired of working to live just to have a large portion of their work funneled off to people that won't even let us smoke a benign plant.

11. I am more like you than the people I am talking about. Every time I have any extra money I spend it on my friends, since friendship is what I care about in life. But I am not an alpha. Nor do I have any desire to be one. But there are many out there that have that alpha drive in them. And those people will always exist because it is part of human biology. I Dont like it. I am just saying that it will always be that way, unless we evolve into a different species entirely.

12. You're wonderful Renee, we need more people like you.

13. I would raise chickens,turkeys ,cows and hogs and have an organic vegetable  farm somewhere near the ocean so I could go fishing and crabbing and boating in my free time. Live off the grid as much as possible.

14. Ain't nothing more important than the mula. You can stick to painting pictures and driving a Honda, I'm gonna be pulling up in that all white benzo. Retiring at a young age is the plan, after that I'll have all the time in the world to pursue what I want to do. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Aww :).. Thanks lol

16. I would make a 50 mile gold chain.......

fuck idk?

id make something...

17. If money were not an object then in reality I would just be closer to my end goal than I am now. 

Regardless, If I set out to do it, and it's important to me,  I'm going to achieve what I set out to do. Only two things could ever bring about the failure of my goals. Lack of dedication or death. Lack of dedication only occurs when that something is not important to me.