what if leaves fall off?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ghsbum08, Jan 11, 2010.

1. My plantis in flowering rite now and i let all of the leaves die off but the bud is still coming in nice. Is it possible for bud to grow with no leaves?

2. what week of flowering are you in?

3. its defintely possible for the plant to grow but without the fan leaves i would be on the lookout for hermie's....the fan leaves provide essential foods for the plant...if all fan leaves are gone ,i would check my plant daily to watch out for her trying to turn hermie in the last weeks...be careful and proceed with caution...hopefully youll harvest before this happens...good luck

4. #5 ghsbum08, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    heres a pic its like 5 weeks into flowering i think.

Attached Files:

5. #6 jasone, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
    Hey ghsbum,

I have the same problem with my flowering. I have no idea why they are doing this. Usually starts around week 3-5 of flowering for me. All my fan leaves dry out eventually and I have to finish my flowering with very little foliage. My plant ends up looking like I already trimmed the bitch....

However, I stuck through with my Sour D clone and have flowered it for 80 days now. I would say the buds develop pretty nicely for not having any fan leaves. I will post a pic of my plants when I get back home because it pretty much looks like your plant with way less foliage...lol

Hopefully someone can help resolve this matter

Attached Files:

6. Oh damn. Well your bud looks nice, so i mean it can't be too bad for the plant i guess.