Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What if I smoke once?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by spiritBear, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Long story short. I’m a very heavy smoker and it just took me 30 days to get clean, if I smoked just once how long will it take for me to be clean again?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Freeze some clean piss before ya smoke.

3. Then you're gonna piss dirty again. Probably for a week at least. Lots of variables, not an exact science. Do the research and figure out if it's worth the risk for you or not.

4. Did you ever take that test to get the job yet? If not, I would wait till afterwards than you could always just smoke a little after.

5. No and I don’t know when I’ll take it, I’m thinking their going to have to give me Atleast a week to decide and then 2-3 days to take a drug test

6. Gotcha. If it was me, I would give it some more time. How have you been doing with the change to not smoking?

7. Honestly it’s been fine, I do miss it but I thought it would be a lot worse after 3 years of every day

• Agree Agree x 1