What if grasscity was a real place...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheCruz831, Jan 22, 2013.

1. I was at a slightly stoopid (ska, reggae) concert the other day and got thinking... What if grasscity was a real, physical place. An actual city with peace, no marihuana laws... It's a grassy place but there aren't a bunch of bugs and stuff. There's always enough Mary for everyone, and you don't have to stress about handling your high, because everyone there smoked. There's concerts all the time, and its not like a bar though, it's an open, grassy, sunny place with good food, good drinks, good bud, no violence or hatred, and no cops.
    That would be pretty cool.

2. GC island!

or so ive heard...

3. We should all pitch in money and buy a small island.

I'm 100% serious.

4. You just described heaven bro. I've been there...

5. there used to be a huge thread on it and people were talking about getting money together... it got shut down and no ones allowed to talk about it

6. That's so lame.

It's a great idea and very possible.

We all work, we all make good money and I'm sure there's a few rich cats on here.

We could buy a small island, have people visit whenever they want, throw parties, grow weed, have bbq's, whatever really.

A completely amazing place.

7. Yea, I remember the thread a few years back. We were pretty serious about getting an island.

8. There's actually been more than one thread about it. Now it's like the first rule of Fight Club.

9. And second.

10. True indeed.

11. Thou shall not speak of the Island from long ago days. Dark times, where many a great blade fell.

12. Can someone please tell me why it got shutdown?

Great ideas are always shunned.

13. Good threads come & good threads go. Shit happens homie. You just have to appreciate them while they're here.

14. Basically it boiled down to a liability issue. When you have hundreds of blades pledging money to a handful of blades, what happens if they take off with the cash?

There could have been other things that contributed to it as well, but that's what I got from it.

15. You'd never get the weed smell out of it.

16. Well, that makes sense it woulda been a lot of money.

Such a great idea though.

Man I'm sure there were ways around these problems.

We could have set up like a fake charity and have people put money in or some kind of secure storage.

We should try again.

Imagine how cool it would be.

17. You forgot unlimited T & A sir ... Id hate grasscity if it was one big sausage fest ....

18. I always dreamed of owning my own island with a tropical resort where marijuana grows wild and is cultivated (for the stronger, good bud). If only.... If only....

19. The man to woman ratio would be pretty disappointing, I reckon about, 50:2.

20. No no no... the ratios actually closer to 25:1.