What if GC had one dedicated thread for conservatives and another for liberals?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Smokesignals420, Jan 17, 2021.

1. So you must be a liberal than. Libs lost to Trump on his first term in office and wouldn't admit Trump was president. So I guess liberals are true conservatives.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wasn't Hillary the one who said that Trump had to accept the results of the 2016 election then DIDN'T for 4 years?

3. You are misinformed.
    Trump lost the 2016 election by over 3 million votes.
    But he won the electoral college, and therefore the presidency.
    Every liberal I know, including me and Hillary, referred to him as "President Trump."
    Liberal MSNBC always referred to him as President Trump.

Making up, lies about your opponent is immoral.
    Believing those lies shows lack of interest in the truth.

4. I think you should reread what he said.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I think separating (so called) liberal and conservative discourse simply perpetuates the ills that plague this nation (and, really, the planet). If we only listen to those in our ‘silo’ we’ll never have an agreeable place to live. All people want the same thing: love, to care for those we love, good food and nutrition, good health, and to spend a life appreciating the amazing beauty of this planet. That’s it. Sounds idealistic, but it’s not. It’s also not a life spent filtering out excessive negative noise, hatred and violence. If I wanted to define a life, I WOULD NOT include some of the bile that develops in some us vs. them way of life.

also of worthy note… using cannabis and creativity has helped to inform me of how NOT to live (that is, to be compassionate)
    Losing many loved ones in recent years also helped me understand that… this is but a brief time we are granted on earth. Wasting it with hatred, division, violence, falsehoods, conspiracy theories and more… is just… a waste of time. For my part, I’m turning off the noisy, negative social network channels and spending more time enjoying the quiet.
    All you need is love, baby

6. Just like The Democrats did from 2016-2020? They spent the better part of 4 years trying to depose a duly elected President. All of it based on the Russians doing something that the US does to pretty much everyone else; interferes in their elections. You don't think there's gross interference from the US in our elections in Canada? Obama sent campaign assets to both the Liberal AND NDP parties in Canada because he thought it was his business that Canada shouldn't vote Conservative. In fact in his last year alone Obama interfered or tried to interfere in the Israeli general election, Brexit and Canada's federal election in 2015. But that shit is okay with Democraps for some reason.

7. Ion Ever Get Involve In Those Discussions. I Think GC Should Go The Route Of This Other Forum I'm On An Just Not Allow That Kinda Stuff Here. It Toxic An Full Of Negativity.:sick::notworthy: I Don See What The Point Is Of Getting On GC Just To Argue...Meh.

~Toni~

8. bkarnaze, was thrown off of this site for trying to stifle free speech of other members.

9. I'd be good with that, I'm a big part conservative and third party and half liberal. I really don't think I'll ever change someone's mind with my opinions and I doubt they will move the needle much for me. Live your life however you want, just don't try to interfere with my rights while your at it.

10. Why don’t we all just agree that government sucks now

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. While I lean republican, I have voted for a lot of democrats in my life and the funniest thing I've seen is that in 2016, after President Trump won, the left spent four years trying to kick him out of office. Chuck Schumer said that the #1 priority of congress was to stop any of Trumps policies. THEN, after Biden won in 2020, the first thing the left did was complain that we need to get along with each other. After spending 4 years bashing the right. I think that President Biden should be treated by the right, the exact same way President Trump was treated by the left. Fair is fair after all.