What if everyone you knew could morph into angels or demons?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Messiah Decoy, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Would it change your actions?

2. Probably. Could I as well?

3. No, that would defeat the purpose which is to test your soul.

The environment is testing you, it's not the other way around.

4. wait... you mean you can't....

5. Whover you're talking to can.

But you can't.

If we're speaking from your perspective.

6. ooo i get ya so every one else can but i can't hm i think i would be super bummed out most of the time i want demon magics also [​IMG]

7. Magic?

We got ourselves an atheist.

8. #8 CoughTHC, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    I Well that would be lame -_-..... But seriously my one friend thinks he is a demon or his case an angel.... He's also legally psychotic so, yeah. But he did trip me out one time hardcore when I was on unmentionables.... But to answer, no it wouldn't change my actions. I would continue being me and hope they still were cool with me being a mortal and wonder why I'm not lol... What about you messiah, would it change your actions?

9. It would have to change my actions.

If that were my belief then it would be logical to save myself.

I certainly wouldn't make a game out of it.

I'd be destined to lose.

10. #10 CoughTHC, Mar 12, 2015
    What is your belief? You seem to post a lot about religion. I grew up as the typical go to Catholic church every Sunday with your family kid. As I grew older it just never added up to me so now I don't believe in religion. Lets just say I live life with an open mind. All the different religions fascinate me in a way though.

11. I flirt with Gnosticism, Buddhism, Rastafarianism, Christianity or just plain Intelligent Design.

Overall I consider myself a Deist.

I don't take religion seriously. God, I take very seriously.

12. Gotcha. I guess I could say I believe in a higher power or divine creator, but ya never know. What's God to you and why do you take him/her so serious?

13. God is the one who decides my final judgement.

That's why I take him or her seriously.

14. #14 Thejourney318, Mar 12, 2015
    Why do you believe in a final judgment? I guess that's a loaded question. Asking someone why they believe something. Is this judgment based solely on this life? Do you believe in rebirth?

Sorry, I guess I'm driving you off the topic...lol.

15. I need evidence, and even then.. Why would I perceive either of these creatures to be something like "angels" or "demons"?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. #16 Browne, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015

You would essentially need to experience the experience for yourself in order to get your evidence. And since we cannot directly share our point of view as we experience them, the best we can do as far as sharing is write or talk about it, with words being only an approximation of the direct experience. 

The terms "angels" and "demons" are simply stigmatized labels. What matters here is the information transfer and emotional invocations that these "agents" carry out, and how you react to them.

------

17. Are you asking morph into angels like in the matrix? Like agent angel Smith stealing any body he wants to ensure you obey God?

I think most people would act differently

-yuri

18. Yes, it would change my actions. There would be a learning curve but I would soon discover the consequences of my actions and begin to behave accordingly. If it's not a matter of belief it would be a matter of consequence and that would drive me in the direction of positive consequences. Now that doesn't rule out the fact that sometimes short terms gains don't always leadto long term gains and vice versa

19. I would invite the angels to tea; and challenge the demons to a duel. 

20. No. Ain't gonna let no demons and angels judge me. Only god can judge me. and god doesnt exist so im cool.