What if earth is some kind of space ship?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bozley, Mar 12, 2011.

1. I was thinking last night and what if the earth is some from of a spaceship or a gigantic farm. If the earth was some kind of spaceship and there were people living inside the earth they could control the environment. When earth quakes would happen when volcanoes would erupt and so on. What if the people controlling this ship are known as Mother Earth and there are slowly trying to get rid of humans because of the negative effects we are having on their spaceship or home.

We could also be a big alien farm. Dinosaurs ruled this earth for hundreds of millions of years and then when the T-Rex came along and just fucked everyone other dinosaur up they were gotten rid of. Dinosaurs had reached their max potential with the T-Rex and someone thought about starting again to see what other life forms would evolve. Maybe humans have reached their max potential as homo sapiens.

What if humans negative impact on the earth is having someone say "thats it. time to get rid of them like we did the dinosaurs. Lets start over again." And BAM were all extinct and Earth lives on. The Earth still has another BILLION years to be around so that is PLENTY of time for life to re-evolve and start the evolution cycle all over again. Maybe when life evolves again on this planet millions of years from now whatever intelligent life form comes from it will look at our sky scrapers and say "How the fuck did they build those things and how were they so smart if they lived so long ago."

2. I've heard a theory before that there's different layers to this earth we haven't discovered yet which would support your idea. With that being said, we're on a rock flying through space which is basically of a spaceship? :confused_2:

3. then show me how to fuckin drive this thing

4. ^ Do you have your spaceship driving license?

5. Are you a space cop or something?

6. What if I don't? IM DRIVING EARTH BITCH

7. any of you guys seen any space cash?

8. If that's true, what if all the planets are space ships and we're all in the middle of the longest fucking NASCAR race in history...just going around and around the Sun for millions of years? And if that's true, are there a bunch of aliens watching on the other side of the chain-link fence at the edge of the solar system, hoping that Saturn is going to collide with Jupiter so they can see some cool shit?

:D

9. Mind = Blown

10. Hang with me on this one.... What if we are the aliens... And in thousands of years we explore space to the worlds that are less advanced as us.. What if we are the most advanced beings in the universe. Such as what if we make transformers one day to fight battles. But they take over and rule our planet. They would then be the aliens that travel from universe from universe running shit and humans would be responsible for it all.. WE ARE THE FUCKING ALIENS MAN..... :smoke: