what if aliens and UFOs are really

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by thelastkennedy, Feb 20, 2011.

1. human beings from the future, in a time machine???

2. You just blew my fucking mind chief

3. and what if the supposed experimental abductions are to extract DNA to stabilize our genes??

4. I don't think so, but you can if you want!

I remember watching some scientist (can't remember the specifics), but he said that we'll reach invisibility before we reach time traveling.... :eek: basically insinuating that the time travelers are here, they're just invisible. I don't believe this either, but it's fun to think about!

Question, have you seen an alien or a UFO? If not, how do you know they truly exist? It could just be some man-made skepticism like some people say about the existence of God? :laughing: humans are funny that's for sure

5. #5 d1ng1zx2, Feb 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2011
    I'm pretty sure time travel to the past is only possible to times where the time machine was already invented. Like once a time machine is invented, we can travel back but only to a point beyond the moment when it was invented.

6. Time travel to the past creates too many paradoxes, it's probably impossible.

7. but Morgan Freeman said it was :(

8. This.
    Although, I am comfortable saying it's impossible, but am open to being proven wrong.

9. like in the last mimzy? sort of anyway..

10. are you denying the existence of ETs or just ET visitors?

11. They toook our jawbs

12. even if they are time travelers, i still say fuck em. they probably dont even look like us.... the dumb bastards. thats some weak ass shit right there.

13. they could be just traveling time on vacation.. eating our foods, drinking at our bars, sampling our women...

14. #16 Postal Blowfish, Feb 20, 2011
    Well, we've got a lot of sighting reports from all over the place, so we know the reports at least are real. Who knows what's being seen, or if there's anything at all. But it appears to me that the subject here is the sightings, and there is testimony of them. Hell, you believe in God based on testimony. I believe I owe you an apology for wrestling with your faith, so I'm sorry for it.

Let the man have his imagination.

How bout this one? What if we only exist because they/we-of-the-future went back in time?

15. ive had two ufo sightings. about a year apart.

same triangle shape but the first one was red orange

and the second was bright white lights in a v formation.

both were completely silent..

the redorange one dissipated in a second..and the 2nd one i literally saw fly into space, then rapidly shoot away and disapear faster than anything ive ever seen.

blew my mind and i couldn't sleep that night.

no i wasnt on any drugs either

16. #18 meddlehaze, Feb 20, 2011
    Nope.
    I doubt the existence of ET's or ET visitors, but I don't deny it completely.
    Why do you ask?
    Your descriptions sound like the youtube hoaxes. I can't just believe some dude on the internet who claims to have seen UFO's. Ya know? I'd like to see something supporting your sightings. I mean, maybe you have, I'm not saying they're are absolutely false.

Anyways,
    I imagine the sightings were at night, correct?

17. people see unidentified flying objects all the time. there are only so many things the general population is aware of that anyone would see in the sky and when someone notices something out of the ordinary it sticks out like a sore thumb.

i've seen similar craft to what lkrux describes and so have many others, unless we are all crazy. i would think they are most likely some sort of military craft kept on the hush hush because i used to live in an area that saw a lot of military air traffic between bases.