What I want....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Project ICE, Sep 1, 2012.

1. is to move away from the cities and the highways and the business's and the bad drivers, and the smell of exhaust, and the snobby rich fags with their lambos and porsches and rolls royces.....

and i want to move to new york....but 20+ acres of land....build a small house....maybe a modular....and find a full time job at a hardware store....

grow weed on my land and go quading alot

2. Don't hate on people just because they have nice cars, that alone doesn't make them snobby. Wouldn't you rather have a lambo than a toyota?

3. if you lived in the area that i do....you would realize.....they are all snobby....

of course i would like a nicer car.....

but these people will make it clear to you that they have more money than you and that you suck.

its not about the cars mostly though.

its about the city noise....

4. a toyota man

what the fuck are you talking about

5. My life currently bro and for the past 18 years. I love New York. Upstate New York. The Finger Lakes. Plenty of weed growing outdoors, plenty of places to ride, plenty of hard ware stores. Got the awesome lakes like fingers.

If you ever come up here and end up building a house and what not, and need it to be wired and a service hooked up, let me know!!! Electric contractor.

6. im a general contractor lol

and the owner of a company.....so i think i got it covered as far as workers go.

but thanks for the offer boss

7. you dont fuck around with a tsuru

8. tsuru?

9. nah wtf

10. broooom
    a tsru
    you dont fuck aroud wit a tsuru
    fucking brooooon
    blade

brooom brooom brooooooooooooooom

11. haha aight man....im down

12. Dont talk about it be about it.

13. yeah its a matter of having alot of money to do that....money i dont have

but im working on it

14. you dont need money to live off the grid..

pack up and move into the woods.. make a shack and shit..

go big or go home.. where the lambos roam

15. nah fuck that lol

i wanna actually buy property and build a house on it....with electric, water, and internet lol

16. psshh...

conformist

[​IMG]

17. Hell ya where the Lambo's roam:

18. If you grow good outdoor, ill buy in bulk ^_^

19. only the best of the best ;)

20. Don't move in close to anybody else. I used to have two people that lived on the road with me. Now, I can see somebody's house if I walk down the road a little bit. I have been making sure the new people's lives are hell. Can you believe these people put up a sign that reads SLOW? Every time I see that instead of 55 I go 65. Fuckers want me to go 25. I can;t stand all these bitches moving in. In a couple of years I wouldn't doubt it if I had somebody living right across the road from me. I feel bad for those people, I will make their life fucking hell. God damn people think they can come out here to live in the country. If they all come out here it won't be the fucking country anymore. I'm not about to move and become part of the problem somewhere else either.