What I want to do.

Discussion in 'General' started by Auto Rock, Aug 16, 2007.

1. It seems pretty far fetched but I have decided that I want to do something in government. I have always wanted to be a computer engineer but recently with so much stuff happening in the news I am angered. I feel like our freedoms and the direction this nation is heading is down. It's a shame that we will soon all be tracked and that now our government can take away our stuff. I am surprised that so many people are going to stand around and let this happen. Our country is going down the shitter and we all need to take a stand. I don't know how I am going to do it but I am going to try and do something about it. I want to go to college for it but I feel like I don't have the grades. Even if I can't make it in to a good college I am going to get involved in organizations and start heading to protests. I just wish that people would feel the way I do and feel like WE CAN do something instead of standing behind "Well, I can't do anything so oh well." It doesn't matter if no one stands up for it, I am going to. People can say I can't do anything but I am going to prove those people wrong. It's about time we stopped getting pushed around by the people WE put into office. It's about time we make them realize that we made them who they are and we should be able to take them down. I love what America is suppose to be not what it is, and what it is is pathetic. Let's make a stand in 2008. Don't say it's just a throw away vote. If we all pulled together we could change our world.

2. amen to that. power to the people.